Sustainable development of the sector is on the agenda.
RIEF 2021 business program focuses on development priorities of the Russian energy industry, as well as provisions of the new Russia’s energy strategy till 2035, which the Government of the Russian Federation approved in summer 2020.
Electric Power as a Sustainable Development Basis for Russia - this plenary session will become the centerpiece of the Forum.
Key events on the business program
- Round table discussion: Rate adjustment in Fuel and Energy Sector
- Green Energy Franco-Russian Forum
- Round table discussion: Sustainable development objectives and long-term effect of ESG factors on the future of the Russian electric power sector
- Round table discussion: Energy operation and evolution in the digitalization age
- Conference: Innovative Technical Solutions in the Fuel and Energy Sector
- Round table discussion: Innovations in Power Engineering. Technological Development Prospects
These events will be arranged with support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Government of St. Petersburg.
You can find more information about the program of the Forum here.
*We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the organizer of RIEF 2021 reserves the right to make changes to the program of the Forum, including changes to the list of speakers, reports, times and places of any of the events.