This Conference is required as the time has come to solve problems of development, enhancement, and update of the energy production assets control systems.
Reports will be delivered by scientists from Hungary (Budapest University of Technology), Slovakia (Technical University of Kosice), Bulgaria (Technical University of Varna), Russia (St. Petersburg Energy Institute for Advanced Training, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University), and others.
- Today’s regulations for technical condition management and their place in the electrical plant life cycle;
- Electro-physical aspects of the electrical plant technical condition;
- State-of-the-art systems for monitoring and assessment of the electrical plant technical condition;
- Methods and technologies for regular monitoring of high voltage live equipment;
- Experience of development and introduction of technologies for assessment and monitoring of the electrical plant technical condition.
- Federal State Independent Educational Institution for Advanced Vocational Training St. Petersburg Energy Institute for Advanced Training for the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- Arrangements Committee of the International Scientific-technical workshop “Methods and Means for the Power Plant Condition Assessment”;
- Union of north-Western Energy Companies;
- ExpoForum International.
The event will be arranged with support of the Academy of Electrotechnical Science of the Russian Federation, the National Committee of the International Entity CIRED, the Committee for Energy Strategy and Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex at the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as the Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia).