1. Russian media representatives registered with the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation ‘On Mass Media’ and foreign journalists accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall have the right to receive accreditation.
Persons who are not media representatives, as well as representatives of advertising publications, catalogues, and internet portals, do not have the right to receive media accreditation.
2. The organising committee of the Russian International Energy Forum reserves the right to limit the number of accredited journalists, and to refuse to provide accreditation to media representatives who provide inaccurate information about themselves, miss the deadline for requesting accreditation, or fail to comply with the working regulations at an event.
3. Television companies planning to cover the event must indicate the number of production trucks or DSNG vehicles that require entry to the Expoforum site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Accredited journalists shall be registered and issued with their badges at the Participant Registration stand in EXPOFORUM, assuming that their accreditation and upon presentation of suitable professional credentials.
5. Accredited media representatives shall have the right:
6. Accredited journalists are obliged:
7. Possession of accreditation does not imply access to invitation-only events.